Páginas

miércoles, 23 de diciembre de 2015

I AM TOO BUSY, I HAVE NO TIME. WHAT ABOUT THE LOVE?

I AM TOO BUSY, I HAVE NO TIME. WHAT ABOUT THE LOVE? 0

Johan, a 7 year old, once told me: “A monster comes in my closet at night, I always see it. I scream and my dad does not believe me. He tells me: “It is all in your head because you watch too much television.” I think he is also afraid of finding the monster.”
I told Johan: “That last thing you mentioned makes me come up with a great idea, ask your dad to open the closet door to see whether or not there is a monster inside.” Johan responded: “And if he finds out there is no monster in my closet? He will never come back to my room to keep me company.” This “monster” was his accomplice to get his father’s attention.
A while later, his mom told me that one night the boy started screaming so they could come save him from the monster. His dad went to the closet, faked seeing the monster and scolded it. He told the monster to leave the room and said: “Don’t you ever come back and scare Johan! I am here to protect him, care for him and love him… The boy with a sly and satisfied face thanks to his dad’s heroic feat, hugged him and said: “Dad, will you actually do all those things you told the monster? And his Dad, quite shaken responded he would. Johan was overjoyed and gave him a big hug.
Johan’s dad is what is commonly known as a workaholic. He came home when everyone was in bed. He would use his weekends to study, investigate and prepare reports. He was too busy and left no time for all the love his family had to offer. Fortunately, Johan was able to imagine a monster that brought his father back to him.

Written by Oscar Misle
Originally Posted on resonancias-oscarmisle.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VIOLENCIA. HAY QUE HABLAR CON LOS NIÑOS

  Óscar Misle Óscar Misle Los recientes enfrentamientos armados en la Cota 905 y comunidades aledañas y los operativos que se van realizan...